Sunday, February 28, 2010

71. Facebook and the Apocalypse (Lungfish Live at North Six, Brooklyn, 9.18.04)




Anders Haley is still in the basement of Holman Hall. It's a good thing thing they just restocked the vending machines!

Mary Yount, Cooper Billick and 7 others like this.

Theo Lammer Man cannot live on Twix alone...
Peter Torrant It'll do in a pinch
Anders Haley LOL

***

Anders Haley So it looks like it was just a 10-megaton device they dropped on Rochester. What, we don't rate a 50?

View all 12 comments.

Laurie Pelham @Tony: C'monb man, not cool...
Tony Hamm I'm just saying, the world desrves a rest from our activities

***

Anders Haley Sick of Twix, gonna switch up to Kit Kats

Anders Haley My dollar bills are all crumpled up
Mary Yount I hate that

***

Anders Haley is wondering how it looks up there!

Thomas Dammer It looks like Baltimore
Anders Haley Remember that movie where they nuked Blatimore and you said "how ocould they tell if anyone nuked Baltimore?"
Peter Torrant It's horrible

***

Laurie Pelham is now single.

***

Cooper Billick

Astrology - Today's Taurus Horoscope
Here is your Today's Taurus Horoscope
You're going through some changes today and not all of them are perfectly comfortable. It's one of those days when you ought to just coast along and let life take you where it's going.
Mood:Calm
Lucky Color:Shadow Black
Lucky Number:28
Lucky Time of Day:11am
2 hours ago via Astrology · Comment · Like Unlike · Get Your Horoscope

***

Anders Haley if you want to get in touch with me shoot me an email the phone's dead

***

Tony Hamm is now single.

Mary Yount Tony no!
Jeffrey Goldschmidt : (

***

Anders Haley never thought I would say it but I'm sick of chocolate

Thomas Danner likes this.

***

Anders Haley There's nothing on the radio I would even listen to Lady Gaga right now

***

Anders Haley became a fan of Alvin The Chipmunk Has a Deeper Voice than Justin Bieber, I Was Expecting More Zombies! and One Thousand Strong for Rebuilding Civilization on the Platonic Model

***

Anders Haley > Mary Yount Happy Birthday, Murray! : )

Anders Haley Mary?

***

Anders Haley When I was a kid I always thought this would be a lot cooler, like, I saw Red Dawn and thought I would be a Wolverine. Instead I'm stuck in the basement and all the otrrent sites are down so I can't even downlaod any movies and if I watch Dumba nd DUmberer again Im gonna die. I tried tto leave yesterday and it looks like the door is blocked by...

See more

***

Anders Haley mery christmas

***

Anders Haley Who wants to rign in the new Year on Skype

Cooper Billick likes this.
Anders Haley Coope4r! get on aimi
Anders Haley Cooper get on aim

***

Anders Haley found a Lost Dog on the Street! It doesn't have tags but it looks like he's well-fed and somebody loved him very much! Help him give it a wonderful home in City Life!

No comments: