Saturday, January 30, 2010

65. Voices from Possessed Children (Okkulte Stimmen. Recordings of Unseen Intelligences 1905-2007. 3xCD)



(I originally acquired this recording from the Allegory of Allergies blog. Go check it out.)



multiple values Typically rhythmic-melodic speech in a hebephrenic schizophrenic; Ecstatically emotive artificial language in a chronic paranoid; Sonorous artificial language (Schizophrenia); Sitting with 'Betty', rec. London, 1987


"The steak Diane s'il vous plait, Phillipe"

"I'm not a doctor, but I play one at recess. Many people play doctor at home, but nothing can take the place of a real doctor's advice."

"I told them they should get a divorce. It's been my opinion that they should have gotten divorced years ago. Why can't they think about the post traumatic stress syndrome."

"I realized at a very young age that

"It became glaringly obvious to me at a very young age that

"I knew from a very young age that I was to be

"Of course I want him to stay here, but I don't really know the protocol for a middle-aged man who a) doesn't know who I am anymore or is willfully ignoring the fact that he DOES know me; and b) when he DOES seem to know who I am, calls me 'Lieutenant.' Building a fort out of sofa cushions, that's great... when I do it. But when Dad barricades himself in his room, I don't know what to do. There it is: I don't know what to do. So I have to be an adult. All that on top of math homework, yeah, I am at the end of my rope."

multiple values Glossolalia - prophecies, Pentecost community, USA, 1960s; Glossolalia - Pentecostal Church, Oklahoma, USA 1980s

"* # Enter the R-2 Prime Cup's Master Ball division (you have to beat the first three divisions first).
# Assemble a team that contains a Pikachu that does not yet know Surf. You HAVE to use a Pikachu from your Game Boy game. You cannot unlock Surfing Pikachu using a Rental Pokmon.
# Do not register your team! Pick it directly from your Game Boy cartridge.
# You now have to beat the Prime Cup's Master Ball division using a three-Pokmon team that always contains Pikachu. Pikachu has to be in every one of the eight battles, but it doesn't actually have to battle.
# You are not allowed to use any continues. If you do, you won't get Surfing Pikachu. "

"TM 01 - Mega Punch
TM 02 - Razor Wind
TM 03 - Swords Dance
TM 04 - Whirlwind
TM 05 - Mega Kick
TM 06 - Toxic
TM 07 - Horn Drill
TM 08 - Body Slam
TM 09 - Take-Down
TM 10 - Double-Edge
TM 11 - BubbleBeam
TM 12 - Water Gun
TM 13 - Ice Beam
TM 14 - Blizzard
TM 15 - Hyper Beam
TM 16 - Pay Day
TM 17 - Submission
TM 18 - Counter
TM 19 - Seismic Toss
TM 20 - Rage" ...
[list continues for another ten pages - ed.]

multiple values Voices from possessed children I January 1978; Possessed children II, February 1978; Exorcism carried out on Anneliese M______, Germany 1976; Rita G____ as 'Russell', rec. Leicester, England 18.11.1983

"This is an important time for me, and I'm sorry, but I need to be selfish right now."

"Holla atcha boy on Facebook."

"Why *can't* I?"

"party

"I just want to look young. If that means I have one facial expression a day, it's no skin off my ass. Anyway, skin off my ass, that's a different procedure. When I look young, I feel young."

"better off without me fucking things up, I always loved you and this is better than me

"time alone

"just tired

"So I tried the hot yoga, the Bikram stuff, for like a week and I still couldn't quit smoking so I'm signing up for this thing in Costa Rica where they put you in a coma for a week, two weeks and... No, I checked, the guy has a degree. And when you wake up you're past the whole thing and I'm going to ask if it might help with my co-dependancy as well. I mean, what's a couple of weeks in Nod if it can fix my

The loss of ; children being adults, adults being children.

"Wretched self-interest quickly dispels all the chimeras of the national will."

"The antipathy disappeared and turned into a completely exalted condition."

"A catechism with unctuous Solomon-like language the words of which rise gently like a dove chirp! chirp! to the regions of pathos and thunder-like aspects."

"All the dilettantism of thirty-five years of neglect."




No comments: